Together with you I formulate concrete solutions, after which I write a plan of approach and implement it. Three steps are used in this process:
- Analyze – What is the desired situation and how does the current situation compare to the desired situation?
- Design – What is the best solution (fit) for the gap between the current and the desired situation?
- Implement – I put the design into effect.
My approach is focused on improving the processes and procedures which directly contribute to the company’s success.
- BEPS Preparations
- Assess funding documentation
- Budgets and funding cash flow models
- Intercompany credit ratings and (transfer) pricing
- Tax planning
- Bank credit line/overdraft documentation reviews
- Cash centralization/pooling
- Cash overlays
- Setup of In House Banks
- Optimize bank account structures
- Debit- and credit card structure review and optimization
- Cash flow forecasting
- Payment factory implementation
- Review, write and implement Treasury Policies
- Hedging of foreign currency, interest, commodities
- Counterparty risk management
- Selection and implementation of TMS
- Regulatory impact analysis
- Implement regulatory compliance measures
- Excel model building
- Systems interfacing
- Treasury accounting
- Fast close principles for Treasury
- Cross departmental process reviews
- Pre- and post-merger integration and carve-outs
- Shared service center setups